Otis Rush as Albert King

Kenny Ray blueray@EARTHLINK.NET
Wed Jul 30 14:06:37 EDT 1997

Regarding Otis Rush I would like to mention that he uses a upside down
strung guitar like you all probably know but I think that this may
give
a player the ability to do a better job at Albert style Bends than say
with a normal strung guitar. Little Jimmy King does a pretty sweet job
with the upside down strings also. Although phrasing is also part of
the
Albert King thing.

Perry

Perry, I think You can play Albert King bends with a regular Guitar,
I know Albert Collins, Freddie King, Stevie Ray Vaughan, and myself
all do a good version of ALBERT King

Kenny Blue Ray

http://home.earthlink.net/~blueray/