"White man" & "Nazis"

Paul LoCasto be82589@BINGHAMTON.EDU
Tue Jul 29 18:51:51 EDT 1997

hey you think we can kill these threads?? If not then take it to private
email...i dont want to know why you think someone is racist or who, what
why the "white Man" or "Jews" or "immigrants" are the root of all our
social problems...pay more attention to the email addy you are posting
to...."BLUES-L" ...if you get confised let me help out...if you dont use
the word blues twice in your post then dont post it.. hows that?? well now
i think ill step off this soapbox and tell you what i want to know..

Anyone know any BLUES radio shows i can catch in Binghamton NY??
The LuckyOne

"The big print giveth and the small print taketh away"
--Tom Waits