The Sunday night jams at Pocono.

Riffin Rick MILLER@SCI.WFBR.EDU
Tue Jul 29 13:02:28 EDT 1997

Hi Stew!  Brain McLean told me you were there at The Heron and I'm sorry to
have missed meeting you before you headed over to see Mark The Harper at
Shenanigans' jam.

I gotta say though, when you say you left The Blue Heron after "what we thought
were some _routine_ jams", that I'm assuming you missed Shamika Copeland,
Carey Bell and his entire band, and Lonnie Shields with Tutu Jones' guitar
player!

Killer jam! :-)  ..........and Coco Montoya socializing with folks offstage too.

Sorry to have missed ya!

Riffin Rick

F.J.(Rick)Miller
Senior Research Assistant,
& Marine Facilities Manager
Worcester Foundation for Biomedical Research
"Miller@Sci.WFBR.Edu"