Out of tune?

VT vt@PIPELINE.COM
Tue Jul 29 12:56:00 EDT 1997

I'm sorry guys -

"Screaming and Crying" by Otis Rush was recorded during a very bad
period for him.  I believe he was close to,  if not actually having a
breakdown (please, Dick Shurman give us the facts again)

This album is NOT representative of Otis by any stretch of the
imagination, and we really should not encourage the acquiring of this
album - I think it has been likened to having a picture taken in a
very embarrassing situation and having it published for all to see.

Please think about this.

Thanks,
--
Vincent