GEAR: RE: Trolling trolling...

Bill Salmon netfest@MYCROFT.MEXIA.COM
Tue Jul 29 11:17:51 EDT 1997

<<about 42 lines of SNIP>>
<anyone want to talk GEAR?   yes!

Did anyone else see that article about the worlds smallest 6 string guitar? It was cut out of a silicone chip and can only be seen through a very powerful microscope.. I had the article here, and in fact was going to post it during the blackout, but alas the secretary through the paper away.. damn efficiency.. anyhow they claim that although the strings are in the (i believe it said) millimicron class, they actually can be played, and that they actually do move and produce sound.. I can see it now  "Amoebae and the Blues Specks.."

Bill Salmon
cenlink@mexia.com
http://www.mycroft.mexia.com/~blindlemon