blues on radio france

vabres jean luc jeanluc03@infonie.fr
Tue Jul 29 04:38:09 EDT 1997

Here is the play list for this week. Radio france drome broadcast every
saturday ( 2pm 4pm )  a blues program hosted by Jean Luc Vabres. We also
include some tiny labels and some 45's.
Radio france drome
7 rue poncet
26000 Valence France
tel:( 33)0475813333     fax: ( 33 )0475440240

Mary Lane               Appointment...          Noir REC.
C.G.Brown               Gate Swings             Verve
R.Lockwood              I got to find..         Verve
G.Rex.Tanner            Feel the heat           Little Frog
B.Mojo Elem             Mojo Boogie             St. George
Rod Piazza              Tough and ...           Tone Cool
J. Primer               Keep on ...             Code Blue
Blues Bef. Sun.         Vol. 1                  Delmark
J. Burns                Leaving Here..          Delmark
R.B.Walker              Promised Land           Rooster
E.Williams              Harvest Time            Wildcats
Jr.Kimbrough            Most Things..           Fat Possum
R. Ealey                I like Music..          Black Top
Deitra Farr             The Search..            Jsp
The Griswalds           All the Way ..          Jsp

and some fine 45's :
Eddie Boyd              Operator                Art Tone
Bobby Rush              Done got good           Sedgrick
Jimmy Hughes            Neighbor neighbor       Fame
Bid daddy simpson       Let your hair down      M-Pac
MR. Bo                  Lost love affair                Big D
Aron Burton             Garbage man             Cleartone