Playlist 7/27/97 Sunday Night Blues WXRX Rockford, IL

Rich Gordon USBLUE5@aol.com
Mon Jul 28 23:51:45 EDT 1997

10pm Hour
Buddy Guy / Feels Like Rain / Feels Like Rain / Silvertone
Buddy Guy / Man of Many Worlds /  Slippin' In / Silvertone
-
Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble / Letter to My Girlfriend / Live at
Carnegie Hall / Epic
Magic Sam / Everything's Gonna Be All Right / The Magic Sam Legacy / Delmark
-
Johnny Payne & The Good Time Junkies / That Man's Got the Blues / 101 in the
Shade / JP&GTJ
Johnny Winter / Leland Mississippi Blues / Johnny Winter / Columbia
-
Mike Bloomfield / Kansas City / The Root of Blues / Laserlight
Long John Hunter / Walkin' Catfish / Swinging from the Rafters / Alligator
-
Fenton Robinson / Somebody Loan Me a Dime / Somebody Loan Me a Dime /
Alligator
Fenton Robinson / I Hear Some Blues Downstairs / I Hear Some Blues Downstairs
/ Alligator
-
Johnnie Johnson / Creek Mud / Johnnie B. Bad / Electra
Pat Boyack & The Prowlers / I'll Be The Joker / Super Blue & Funky / Bullseye
-
John Lee Hooker / The Right Time / Smokey Blues / HOB
11pm Hour
Mem Shannon / Wrong People in Charge / 2nd Blues Album / Hannibal
Eddy "The Chief" Clearwater / Look Whatcha Done / Mean Case of the Blues /
Bullseye
-
Beat Merchants / Love Gone Blue / Beat Merchants / Local
Eddie King / Never Loved a Woman / Another Cow's Dead / Roesch
-
Otis Rush / Working Man / Mourning in the Morning / Cotillion
Otis Rush / Homework / Ain't Enough Comin' In / Mercury
-
Roosevelt Sykes / My Hamsting Poppin' / Feel Like Blowing My Horn / Delmark
Clarence "Gatemouth" Brown / Toughen Up / Gate Swings / Verve
-
Big Joe Williams / Baby, Please Don't Go / Piney Woods Blues / Delmark
Arthur "Big Boy" Crudup / That's All Right / Look On Yonder's Wall / Delmark
-
Dr.John / 24 Hours A Day, 365 A Year / Trippin' Live / Sure Fire
Rod Piazza & The Mighty Flyers / Power of the Blues / Tough And Tender /
Tone-Cool
-
Mr.Blotto / Dirty Woman Blooze / Bad Hair Day / MRB
Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble / Lenny / Texas Flood / Epic

Rich Gordon
Sunday Night Blues
WXRX 104.9 FM
2830 Sandy Hollow Road