Trolling trolling...

Don Cicchetti dcicchet@LASIERRA.EDU
Mon Jul 28 21:03:19 EDT 1997

Hi all,

I have a suggestion for Blues-L members.

We should never, *ever* respond to a new member who hops in here, gets
something stirred up, and pops back off.

*This should be a dead giveaway to ignore them*!!

Real people spend time getting the vibe of a group, post some friendly
comments, join in on some discussions, and generally try to show themselves
as more interested in making friends, and having fun than in generating
controversy....

Haven't we learned this yet?

Can you say Hartac??

yikes!

So let me make a suggestion to our core constituency here....

IGNORE people who come on here who do not spend any time being friendly and
instead jump right into some stupid flame war....

and you all fell for it...

shame shame

Looks like we still need a moderator.

Or, you can prove me wrong...   Ignore trollers!

So whatcha gonna do the next time someone comes on with:

WHO SEZ WHITE PEOPLE CAN'T PLAY THE BLUES?

or

I HATE the ACLU (or the NRA, or the JDL, or Coors beer etc etc)

or

Muddy Sucks!!

hmmmm?

C'mon blues-L, you can do it!   Ignore them!

ahhh, that is so much better!

anyone want to talk GEAR?   yes!

DC

Don Cicchetti
La Sierra University Library Media Services
Academic support, Technology Education,
Audio/Video Studio Production, Event Services.
Web Page  http://www.lasierra.edu/library/medias/media_main.html
email  dcicchet@lasierra.edu

It is within our power to create places that are worthy of our affection.

--James Howard Kunstler