Albert Collins (was BB's technique)

Ed Vadas MoreJoe@aol.com
Mon Jul 28 11:51:47 EDT 1997

In a message dated 97-07-28 10:01:53 EDT, ruth_vadi@hotmail.com (Ruth Vadi)
writes:

<< The term "white boys" in the context of playing blues is often used by
 white boys to describe themselves, particularly in the South.  I think
 Stevie Ray Vaughn and the Allman Bros. have described themselves as
 white boys but I can't find the quotes.  Does anyone else have them?  >>

It is a matter of context and intent.   I have heard many African Americans
use terms
describing themselves that I would never refer to them as.  Get it?  It is
not what you say sometimes but how you say it and what you mean by it that
hurts feelings.

Ed v