playlist: Blues Town Radio

Bill Nyerges wsn@IX.NETCOM.COM
Mon Jul 28 11:23:36 EDT 1997

I stepped away from my normal spot on Blues Legacy and sat in for the
 Mayor’ on
his show “Blues Town Radio” Which airs every Saturday in Boulder on
KBVI-1490 am

I’ll be back home  this Friday Night on Blues Legacy 6-9mst
KGNU Broadcasting live on the internet www.kgnu.org

ARTIST......SONG....ALBUM....LABEL

JAMES COTTON..You Got My Nose Open..Deep In The Blues..Verve

RUTH BROWN & JOHHNY ADAMS..I Dont Know..New Blues Hits..Rounder
ROD PIAZZA &MIGHTY FLYERS..Under The Big Top..Tough & Tender..TC
ROD PIAZZA &MIGHTY FLYERS..Scary Boogie..Tough & Tender..Tone-Cool

EDDY CLEARWATER..Love Being Loved By You..Mean Case Of The
Blues..Bullseye
EDDY CLEARWATER..Make It If You Try..Mean Case Of The Blues..Bullseye

SHEILA WILCOXSON...Revival Day...Backwater Blues...Burnside
SHEILA WILCOXSON..Honey Let Me Lay It On You..Backwater Blues..Burnside
SHEILA WILCOXSON...Bisquit Roller..Backwater Blues...Burnside
PAUL GEREMIA...Rap About Son House..LIve From Uncle Sams Bky..Red House
PAUL GEREMIA..My Kinda Place..Live From Uncle Sams Bky..Red House

SUPER CHIKAN..Bleeding From The Heart..Blues Come Home To Roost..Rooster
SUPER CHIKAN..Captain Love Juice..Blues Come Home To Roost..Rooster

DENISE LASALLE..Dirty Old Women..Smokin In Bed..Malaco
PAT BOYAK & PROWLERS..Mexican Vodka..Super Blue & Funky..Bullseye
PAT BOYAK & PROWLERS..Think Before You Do..Super Blue & Funky..Bullseye
PAT BOYAK & PROWLERS..Ol’ Blondie Swings Again..Super Blue & Funky

CORY HARRIS...High Fever Blues...Fish Aint Bitin..Alligator
PINETOP PERKINS..For You My Love..W/Blue Ice Band...Earwig
SARAH BROWN...Pretty Little Poison...Say What I’m Thinkin..Blind Pig
ROD PIAZZA & MIGHTY FLYERS..Tough & Tender..Tough & Tender..Tone-Cool
LITTLE BRO. MONTGOMERY..I’m Gonna Bury My Bed..Earwig 6th Aniv. Earwig

DAVID MAXWELL...Deep Into It...Maximum Blues Piano...Tone-Cool
PAUL DELAY...I Cant Quit You No..Take It From The Turnaround..Evidence

WILLIE DIXON..29 Ways To My Baby’s Door..The Original Wang Dang
Doodle..Chess
TARHEEL SLIM..Number Nine Train..Fire/Fury Records Story...Capricorn
SAM MYERS...You Dont Have To go..Fire/Fury Records Story..Capricorn

SHEILA WILCOXSON..Sweet Misery...Backwater Blues...Burnside
SHEILA WILCOXSON..John The Revelator..Backwater Blues..Burnside
LIGHTNIN SLIM...Rooster Blues...Records Galore AVI Sampler..Excello

SLIM HARPO..Shake Your Hips...Records Galore AVI Sampler..Excello
PREACHER BOY..Back Then We Only cared For Hell..Gutters & Pews..Blind
Pig
BOB MARGOLIN...Coffee Break...Up & IN...Alligator
PERSUASIONS...Who Stole The Chikan...Sincerely...Bullseye

--
Bill Nyerges
wsn@ix.netcom.com

KGNU