Son House

bonnie kalmbach bjkalmba@FACSTAFF.WISC.EDU
Mon Jul 28 07:24:07 EDT 1997

That's a great collection!  If it sounds rough, especially
the Son House sides, it's because they are from his 1930
sessions with Paramount, and the sound quality on that
label was never very good to begin with. Nevertheless, many
people consider these, his first recordings - as far as we
know - to be his finest.

Bonnie