Second Sonny Boy Show Added At Sunflower

MR WILLIAM DONOGHUE RFCW94A@PRODIGY.COM
Sun Jul 27 20:44:37 EDT 1997

August 1 at the Sunflower River Blues Festival I will be doing my
panel on Sonny Boy Williamson II twice. My co-host will be Lillian
McMurry, founder of Trumpet Records. We have almost an hour of
footage of Sonny Boy Williamson II on film from European Television
shows in 1963-65. You gotta see it to believe it. If you can't make
the 10-12 Noon panel, we will repeat the same footage at 3-5 PM.
     There should be an excellent group of blues writers and blues
fans there.
      Bill "Fessor Mojo" Donoghue

     See You There.