Poconos

Paul LoCasto be82589@BINGHAMTON.EDU
Wed Jul 23 09:20:20 EDT 1997

Well the weekend is almost upon us.... I dont think im going to make it to
the blues-l get together... Im going with someone i havent seen in a long
time and only have  a few days together... Anyway enough of that...What I
mean to say is .. i hope all of you at BLUES-L give eachother some
memorable times./...play the blues like they're supposed to be
played...and most of all have fun. Ill be the idiot with the sh^%-eating
grin on my face...i might stop by... id like to put some faces to
names....Have fun y'all
The LuckYone