Been reliving the past.

Dennis Hooker dennish@FREENET.TLH.FL.US
Wed Jul 23 09:17:04 EDT 1997

When I was a small boy I remember the old men of the town (old to a small
boy anyway) sitting around the camp ground singing Woody Guthrie songs.
As I grew up I forgot the great feeling  them song gave me. Now as an
older man their coming back (I guess that's the second childhood they talk
about) I been into the blues for several years now, a few months ago a
friend gave the Folkways recordings of Guthrie and Ledbelly together,
along with some other of Guthrie's  recordings. I flat forget how
good that old boy was.

D.W. (Been Having Some Hard Travelling) Hooker