NEW ON 411-WINNER: BAD TALKIN' BLUESMAN BY NICK GRAVENITES

Mark Naftalin wpc@netcom.com
Wed Jul 23 01:03:05 EDT 1997

Now on 411-Winner: "Bad Talkin' Bluesman" by Nick Gravenites.

     Nick Gravenites' autobiographical column, "Bad Talkin' Bluesman,"
appeared in Blues Revue magazine (issues #18-26;  July-August, 1995,
through December-January 1996-7).

     These nine columns, which are excerpts from the forthcoming book "Bad
Talking Bluesman: Nick Gravenites, My Life In The Blues" by Nick
Gravenites and Andrew M. Robble, are now posted on 411-Winner.

     Also to be seen on 411-Winner:

     all issues of the fanzine "Bloomfield notes";

     a collection of blues publicity photos;

     an extensive Otis Spann discography

     information on Winner Records;

     information on me and my activities;