King's King

Patrick Hertel blues-l@CYBERUS.CA
Tue Jul 22 19:11:24 EDT 1997

 Albert King is, and always will be IT for me but he was capable
of making career mistakes. Witness the record he made with
with Gary Moore. I personally loathed it.

 Well, he made that record of Elvis songs, which I have not
touched with a 10 foot pole, nor have I heard a single cut, and
I find myself wondering. I mean it IS Albert King doing those
tunes.

 So my question is, what's the general opinion of this particular
album. Are we talking "Electric Mud" or what?

Pat Hertel
"Tuesdays just as bad.."