Venues in Rhode Island, New Hampshire?

Andrea bearclan@ENTER.NET
Tue Jul 22 15:42:15 EDT 1997

At 01:51 PM 7/22/97 -0400, David G. Mitchell wrote:
>Can someone recommend a few good blues venues
>in Rhode Island (especially in Providence) and
>New Hampshire?

  A stone's throw from New Hampshire, in Brattleboro, (southern) Vermont is
the Mole's Eye Cafe, a smoke-free club. Quality of the acts is uneven, seen
some great and not so great bands there. It is tiny and no air-conditioning
and doesn't mind the occasional old hippie guy who likes to hop around on
the dance floor all by himself. Let me know what you think if you go!   Andrea