Lea's continuing guitar adventures.

Riffin Rick MILLER@SCI.WFBR.EDU
Tue Jul 22 12:57:09 EDT 1997

Lea, honey, don't ask _ME_ the names of those chords, I just look at the
pictures!!! :-) I'm serious!  I'm playin' by ear and hopin' my mojo is workin'.

By the way, anybody out there bringing a dobro?  I'm envisioning some late
night acoustic session at someone's camp site somewhere......

hmmmmmmm?

Lea's crew has acoustic instruments.  I could throw my dobro in the car too.

BTW:  I USE A BRASS SLIDE ON MY PINKY, so there. ;-)

Riffin

F.J.(Rick)Miller
Senior Research Assistant,
& Marine Facilities Manager
Worcester Foundation for Biomedical Research
"Miller@Sci.WFBR.Edu"