Heading for Sunflower Blues...

Stan Ruffo stan@ruffo.com
Tue Jul 22 02:04:16 EDT 1997

Just a short note to let my fellow L-ers know that my good friend,
guitarist Martin Pugh and myself will be headed down to the Sunflower Blues &
Gospel Festival in Clarksdale, MS to perform with Robert "Bilbo" Walker on Saturday,
August 1, 1997.  During the preceeding week we will be accompaning Mr. Walker
on a couple of other dates.  Among them, Blind Jim's in Oxford, MS on
Thursday, July 31.  Then Sunday August 2nd, Martin and I are at Huey's
Downtown in Memphis, the Hungry Heifer in Meridian, MS on Tuesday, Aug. 5,
and back at Blind Jim's on Thursday August 7.

I really hope to meet some of you!

Best regards,
Stan

Stan Ruffo Productions - www.ruffo.com
Blues On Tap - KIOO 99.7FM - www.audionet.com
"Blending the finest in traditional and contemporary blues"