Blues easy to play

Leonard Watkins ISTS024@UABDPO.DPO.UAB.EDU
Mon Jul 21 16:04:56 EDT 1997

I'm no mail but I just read on bitnet that someone was saying that blues was
as easy form or easy to play. Something about people could get in to 'it' easy
because it doesn't take much to do it. Not verbatim but I think thats the gist

THAT IS SO VERY, VERY TRUE. To expound farther" Heart surgery is very easy
also, as is basketball, brain surgery...etc

I bectha my 10 yr old could do brain surgery.

However to do any of the above successfully (including blues) is VERY HARD.

I would like the original poster of that message to tell me what label he
records on and what time does he perform at Helena, The Poconos are wherever
he is performing next...Madison Square Gardens maybe...(private mail will work)

I could do heart surgery in seconds, but the results wouldn't be so great

Leonard