Poke A Nose Blues Festival: COMMERCIAL POST

Dick Waterman Jinxblues@aol.com
Mon Jul 21 00:38:08 EDT 1997

THIS IS A COMMERCIAL POST REGARDING ITEMS FOR SALE.   IF YOU OBJECT TO THIS
CONTENT, PLEASE DELETE THIS MESSAGE AND MOVE ON TO THE NEXT ONE.
                                                ____________________________________

        I just wanted to let the Blues-L members who will be at the Pocconos (Poke A
Nose) Blues Festival know that I will have a booth there to sell shirts made
from my photographs. The shirts are high quality with unpublished photographs
on the front and song lyrics on the back.

        Among those shirts that will be for sale are Son House, John Hurt, a newly
licensed Albert King and the United States Postal Service shirt that features
the stamp images of Muddy Waters and Howling Wolf. There will be some
surprises that you will have to come see for yourself.

        I have also asked Marc Norberg if I could offer his book - "Black & White
Blues" - at my booth. I consider this to be the finest book on music
photography that have ever seen offered to the public. The publisher ran out
of promotional funds and this incredible book is languishing without any
publicity. Marc is donating all profits to charity and I will offer the book
at my booth at no markup beyond his price which is $49.95 for hard cover and
$29.95 for soft cover. The hard cover contains an incredible CD with over 20
songs by the artists whose pictures appear in the book.

        I am looking forward to putting faces to screen names . . .

Dick Waterman