Corbett and The First Time

Leonard Watkins ISTS024@UABDPO.DPO.UAB.EDU
Fri Jul 18 13:35:07 EDT 1997

take a 'lude...JUST KIDDING. The best advice I have ever heard was from an
old man talking to a newbie harp player who was sitting in with me for a few
tunes. The harp player was real nervous. The old man knew it, He told him

"You are the best in the world until he shows up and chances are he won't
be here tonight"....I thought that was great advice.

Also reminds me of the night I was the 'best in the world" I look over to my
left and there stands Kent DuChaine...grinnin. Yeah, I fell apart for a few
tunes. Will NEVER happen again.

Leonard