Proper Slide Technique

Dave Melton slydemann@EARTHLINK.NET
Fri Jul 18 13:13:14 EDT 1997

Greg wrote:

> > As far as proper technique is concerned you and Joe are both in error. The slide should be on the pinky finger.
                                                  -Greg

I'm sorry but this is an absurd statement. It doesn't matter which
finger you use as long as it works. When I first started playing
slide I used my little finger, but I found that the slide flapped
around when I tried to chord. I switched to my ring finger and it's
worked for me for 25 years +. If it's wrong, I'd rather be wrong
than right. :)

Dave Melton