Blues CD's

Peter Gallagher pega@xs4all.nl
Fri Jul 18 09:11:54 EDT 1997

Mark Halverson <mchlvrsn@halverson.com> writes:

>At 13:42 14.07.97 -0400, you wrote:
>>>          Budweiser has this promotion going on right now. if you save
>>>          up enough points by drinking bud, you can get a cd for free.
>>Too bad someone like Sam Adams or Wild Goose isn't doing something like
>>that! I'm sure I would get my free cd fairly quick!  :-)
>>-Steve

>Here Here!!  My thoughts exactly.  The offer poses a great challenge even
>for devoted beer drinkers (with taste) such as myself.

Dear Mr. Arthur Guinness ..... ;->

Hey ! Are we back on the old thread of "what does a _real_ blues-lover
drink?" from 94... '95?
(get the hint! We done _been_ there! )

Omygawd! Please no! Not the dreaded-thread-from-hell!
regards,
PeterG

--

Peter Gallagher, Amsterdam, Netherlands            internet: pega@xs4all.nl
" I used to finish every sentence I started, but now I just ...."