Delicate Hands

scott allman allmans@msue.msu.edu
Thu Jul 17 08:25:05 EDT 1997

Rick,

You posted on 7/16

-SNIP-
>So, how many of you out there have found that since becoming some kind of
>semi-serious player, you've actually modified your physical activites and
>changed the way you do things in daily life to consciously protect and
>baby your hands?

   You know I've tried to explain to my main squeeze why I haven't been
doin' my quota of dishes lately. I'll stick your post on my frig as
evidence from a researcher that I gotta be more careful....don't want dish
pan hands messin' with mt tremolo... Maybe I'll cut back on takin' out the
garbage so I can stay in shape and do those Guitar Shorty back
flips....Hmmmmmm

Gate Street Rules!!!

Scott Allman