You got the power...

R. BANK$ & M. Martin rbanks@MAIL.WINCOM.NET
Thu Jul 17 00:19:39 EDT 1997

Wow! Haven't we had some doozies these last couple of days? Must be the
heat!

Well, at the risk of sounding self serving, I've got a little somethin'
I'd like to share with y'all...

Ya see, in this past 6 months or so, I've gotten to know a few of the
folks on this list and I feel a sense of friendship, brother and
sisterhood if you will, with the good people here. At least a handful of
you anyway. Now I'm calling on you...

We have had the goodfortune to have been given an opportunity to record
our debut CD (still not titled) and will be leaving for the big city
tomorrow to commense doing so. Needless to say, we're pretty excited!

Now, I'm a pretty spiritual kinda gal, and I hope I'm not assuming too
much by guessing that most of y'all are too. I also beleive in the power
of positive thought.

What I'm asking, is for you fine people to send your good vibes our way.
You know, those good Blues vibrations... you've felt em at festivals and
live shows... on stage... I feel em every time I hear or see footage of
folks like Otis Spann, Muddy, Jimi... I feel it when I see Buddy Guy or
Etta James live... sweet sincerity...

Sounds a little goofy I'm sure, but this recording means a hell of a lot
to us, and I got a good feeling about it.

The beauty part is it doesn't cost anything! So this Sunday thru next
Friday, if your feelin' strong, send a little of your power our way, and
while you're at it... send a big dose of it to Luther and his family
too... God knows they need it right now!

Thanks and we'll see you when we return...

ROBIN BANK$

http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/8791/RBANKS