Sonny Boy II Workshop added to Sunflower

MR WILLIAM DONOGHUE RFCW94A@PRODIGY.COM
Wed Jul 16 19:25:48 EDT 1997

Announcing -- Special Addition to Sunflower River Blues Festival

An Absolute Don't Miss Sunflower River Blues Festival Workshop

Friday August 1 - 10:00AM to Noon at the Delta Blues Museum in
Clarksdale MS

Sonny Boy Williamson II Performance Videos and Workshop

Co-Hosts:  Bill "'Fessor Mojo" Donoghue, Mojo Visions Productions,
Seattle WA
                 Lillian McMurry, Founder, Trumpet Records, Jackson
MS

Donoghue will preview footage from his upcoming documentary on the
legendary Sonny Boy Williamson II (Alex "Rice" Miller) including
almost an hour of European live performance videos from 1963-64 and
selected story-filled interviews with his friends, family and fans.
Meet Sonny Boy's discoverer and producer of his classic Trumpet
Records recordings including "Eyesight To The Blind", "Mighty Long
Time" and "Dust My Broom" (with Elmore James).

We have clips from no less than six different European TV Shows from
1963-65 most of which have never been shown publicly in the United
States. Ya gotta see him play the harp with his nose to believe it!
If you thought you knew just how talented Sonny Boy was wait until
you see him jam with Sunnyland.