Leadbelly movie

ron kraemer rkraemer@ets.org
Wed Jul 16 12:48:47 EDT 1997

I saw the Leadbelly movie as well.  The credits listed HiTide Harris as
doing the Leadbelly music.  I believe HiTide has gotten a mention or two on
this list before.

Aside from the music, did the story line in any way resemble what actually
happened or was believed to have happened?  It was my first time watching
the flick, and I know little of his story.  I enjoyed the movie, though.

Thanks.

        Ron (only 37)

Ron Kraemer                        "We're broke!!"
rkraemer@ets.org
(and in another life....)                   Sam Myers
    Ron Kraemer and the Hurricanes
    http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/lofts/1969