Looking for 63-64 AFBF Tour Books

MR WILLIAM DONOGHUE RFCW94A@PRODIGY.COM
Wed Jul 16 03:50:05 EDT 1997

Friends,
    I am researching a book on Sonny Boy Williamson II (Rice Miller)
and I am looking for a copy or a xerox copy of the itinerary for the
either the 1963 or 1964 American Negro (Folk) Blues Festival tours of
Europe or the itinerary and or tour book for the 1963 or 1964 tours
of European (UK only?) college circuit by Sonny Boy Williamson.
   I am also looking for copies of the Sonny Boy Williamson articles
in Blues & Rhythm #50 and #52. Can you help.
  I have footage on six TV shows on which he appeared and a lot of
extra old blues magazines to trade for the right materials.
  You can FAX me at 1-206-281-7193 or call me at 1-206-281-8188 or e-
mail me at RFCW94A@prodigy.com
   Thanks a lot
   "fessor Mojo