age -Reply

ruth Vadi ruth_vadi@HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 15 11:24:17 EDT 1997

>Date:         Tue, 15 Jul 1997 01:00:46 -0400
>From: Ryan Hartt <RHartt1234@aol.com>
>Subject:      Re: age -Reply
>To: Multiple recipients of list BLUES-L <BLUES-L@BROWNVM.BROWN.EDU>
>
>In a message dated 97-07-14 21:12:50 EDT,
>
><< >>> Gary Joneson <gjones@QB.ISLAND.NET> 07/14/97 01:44pm >>>
>
> >Okay -- who's out there draggng the average down?
>  >>
>     I'm 23. Am I the youngest on the list? I'm always the youngest in
the
>band, the youngest at blues shows and the youngest in my family.
Please, for
>once, don't let me be the youngest. Do I hear 22?
>     Ryan Hartt

Josh Wynne-Jones (sp?) just turned 17 so you are an old fogey compared
to him, Ryan.  I used to be the youngest all the time because I started
school a year early.  I hated it too.  Then when I got past the age of
the average American, being the youngest didn't seem like such a bad
thing :)