NBC: Thanks--Guess Who

Scott McCraw scott@BARNARD.CSSC.OLEMISS.EDU
Mon Jul 14 17:23:14 EDT 1997

Thanks to all of you for your help with my "American Woman" question.  I
received no less than 16 correct answers right off the bat!  Hmmmm.  That
probably also helps with the age question which was floating around earlier.
You may all get back to your bongs and black lights now.

I had no idea about the Guess Who/BTO/Canada connection.  All right!  I'm
bumping Leonard Cohen for Randy Bachman as the country's most imminent
wordsmith on my list.
        "Takin' Care of Business, every day.
         Takin' Care of Business, every way."

Ahhhh, the grace of a well formed couplet.

Scott