Blues CD's

Billy Chambless billy@CAST.MSSTATE.EDU
Mon Jul 14 14:18:03 EDT 1997

Steve Levine wrote:

] >          Budweiser has this promotion going on right now. if you save
] >          up enough points by drinking bud, you can get a cd for free.

] Too bad someone like Sam Adams or Wild Goose isn't doing something like
] that! I'm sure I would get my free cd fairly quick!  :-)

Meanwhile, us po' homebrewers just keep on laying' out the dough...
--
"The bottom line on experience is this -- do you get 10 years of experience
or do you get 1 year of experience 10 times?"