playlist: WHUS Blues Bus 7/12/97

Dave Carpenter 103156.340@COMPUSERVE.COM
Mon Jul 14 12:04:27 EDT 1997

Playlist for The Blues Bus
July 12, 1997
WHUS-FM 91.7

SONG / ARTIST / ALBUM / LABEL

Playin' With My Friends / B.B. King & R. Cray / Blues Summit / MCA
Mile High Club / Joe Louis Walker / Great Guitars / Verve
High Heeled Foot / Roxie Perry / Hi Heel Blues / Monad
There's Gotta Be A Change / Albert Collins / Collins Mix / Pointblank
Ice Cream Man / John Brim / The Ice Cream Man / Tone-Cool
Remember Me / Alberta Adams / Blues Across America / Cannonball
Don't Know Why / Joe Beard / Bluesunion / AudioQuest
Million Miles From Nowhere / Lurrie Bell / 700 Blues / Delmark
Tell Me Why / Bernard Allison / Keepin' The Blues Alive / Cannonball
Who's Been Foolin' You / Nappy Brown / Who's Been Foolin' You / New Moon
Anywhere But Here / Deitra Farr / The Search Is Over / JSP
One Foot In The Blues / Johnny Adams / One Foot In The Blues / Rounder
For You My Love / Pinetop Perkins / Born In The Delta / Telarc
Blues Pay My Way / Larry Garner / Baton Rouge / Verve
Too Drunk To Drive / Smokey Wilson / The Man From Mars / Bullseye
Blues And Trouble / Rod Piazza & the Mighty Flyers / Tough And Tender /
Tone-Cool
Better / Sue Foley / Walk In The Sun / Antone's
Hold On To What You Got / Johnny Copeland / Jungle Swing / Verve
Don't Take My Blues / Eddy Clearwater / Mean Case Of The Blues / Bullseye
Righteous Love / Pat Boyack & the Prowlers / Super Blue & Funky / Bullseye
Life With You / Tom Sanders & the Hornets / Ain't Done Yet / 15 Minutes Of Fame
Let Me Play With Your Poodle / Marcia Ball / Let Me Play With Your Poodle /
Rounder
Carrying The Torch / Kenny Neal / Hoodoo Moon / Alligator
I Walk Alone / Tinsley Ellis / Fire It Up / Alligator
Presumed Innocent / Michael Hills Blues Mob / Have Mercy / Alligator
Big Daddy's Coming Home / Gary Primich / Company Man / Black Top
Too Right To Run / James Harman / Black & White / Black Top
Go Fever / Garry & the Moodswingers / Go Fever / Blue Light
Chronic Late Arriver / Tutu Jones / Blue Texas Soul / Bullseye
I Got That Feeling / Debbie Davies / I Got That Feeling / Blind Pig
Everyday Kinda Man / Ronnie Earl / The Colour Of Love / Verve
It All Went Down The Drain / Boz Scaggs / Come On Home / Virgin
Nothing Like You / Duke Robillard / Dangerous Place / Pointblank

Dave Carpenter
Blues Music Director - WHUS-FM
University of Connecticut
Box U8R 2110 Hillside Rd.