Playlist - Two For the Blues 7/12/97

Arthur Schuna aaschuna@FACSTAFF.WISC.EDU
Sun Jul 13 12:22:09 EDT 1997

TWO FOR THE BLUES 7/12/97, WORT-FM 89.9 Madison WI
Art Schuna

John Lee Hooker/Boom Boom  /Vee Jay Years Disc 4/Charly
Jimmy Reed/I Ain't Got You/Vee Jay Years Disc 1/Charly
Little Walter/My Babe/Essential Disc 1/MCA
Billy Stewart/Summertime Side 1-Tk 1/Unbelievable LP/Chess
Barrence Whitfield & the Savages/Mama Where's the Hammer, There's
        A Fly on Baby's Head/Mamou LP
Barrence Whitfield & the Savages/Big Fat Mama/Live Emulsified/Rounder
Lloyd Fatman Smith/Where You Been/Okey Rhythm & Blues Story
Ted Taylor/If I Don't See You Again/Ebb 45
Hank Ballard & the Midnighters/Look At Little Sister/Mr Rhythm & Blues LP
James Booker/Feel So Bad /Lost Paramount Tapes/DJM
James Booker/African Gumbo/Lost Paramount Tapes/DJM
James Booker/So Swell When Your Well/Lost Paramount Tapes/DJM
Albert King/Blues Power     /Live Wire-Blues Power/Stax
Ronnie Earl/Kansas City Monarch /Still River/Audioquest
Lurrie Bell/Your Wild Thing Ain't Wild Enough/Mercurial Son/Delmark
Drink Small/Titty Man/The Blues Doctor /Ichiban
ZZ Hill Cheatin' In the Next Room/Greatest Hits/Malaco
Clarence Carter/What Was I Supposed To Do/ I Couldn't Refuse/Ronn
Percy Strother/Somebody Else Is Steppin' In/A Good Woman I Hard to Find/Blue
Moon
Eddie Boyd/24 Hours/Chess Blues Piano Greats Disc 1/Chess
    "      "     /Third Degree/Chess Blues Piano Greats Disc 1/Chess
Willie Mabon/I Don't Know /Chess Blues Piano Greats Disc 2/Chess
Otis Spann/Five Spot/Chess Blues Piano Greats Disc 1/Chess
Lafayette Leake/Wrinkles/Chess Blues Piano Greats Disc 2/ Chess
Clarence Bon Ton Garlow/New Bon Ton RoulayLouisiana Swamp Blues/Capitol
Boo Breeding/Low & Lonesome/Louisiana Swamp Blues/Capitol
Clifton Chenier/Cliston blues/Louisiana Swamp Blues/Capitol