Blues Lyrics: Dust My Broom

Paul J. Edwards paul.edwards@SNET.NET
Sat Jul 12 19:31:48 EDT 1997

I'll have to break out an old Guitar Player magazine interview with
Robert Lockwood Jr. where they ask him about the same topic. He stated
that the correct lyrics are Dust My Room. It does fit in with your
statement as he would be dusting (leaving) the room he was staying at
the time. Blues men were a transient lot.

I will admit he was an old man at the time of the interview!

--
Paul J. Edwards

Think Globally...Act Locally!