great new blues CD

Steve Hoffman steve90@EROLS.COM
Sat Jul 12 13:59:12 EDT 1997

radioprod@geocities.com wrote:

Two errors in my rave review of Pat Boyack & Prowlers "Super Blue &
Funky."
First, I referred to his new vocalist as Spencer Johnson. His correct
name is Spencer Thomas.  Apologies to him and to the entire Thomas
family.
Second, I compared to other fine blue-eyed blues singers such as Kim
Wilson and "Sugar Blue." I meant to write "Sugar Ray (Norcia)". Sugar
Blue, of course, is a brown-eyed handsome man ... besides which, Spencer
Thomas sounds nothing like Sugar Blue but does remind me of Sugar Ray
stylistically....

ew vocalist, Spencer Johnson, is one of the best blue-eyed