Memphis club listings

Tom Claypool BluesToday@WEBTV.NET
Fri Jul 11 21:30:06 EDT 1997

I don't know any comprehensive pages.  If you are just interested in
bigger name acts Pollstar carries B.B. King's, New Daisy, and
occasionally listings from Rum Boogie, Newby's, Blues City Cafe, Young
Ave. Deli, and Six-One-Six.  If you join the Beale Street Blues Society
we'll send you a monthly snail mail calendar of blues in clubs in
Memphis.  If we ever get the homepage up and running it will probably be
there, too.  If you have specific dates in mind you can always email me.

Tom Claypool