Playlist: Blues Train 97 Fri, 07/11 Radio Meppel the Netherlands 106.2 FM air and 89.0 FM cable

M.T. Frijlink bluestr@worldonline.nl
Fri Jul 11 09:46:33 EDT 1997

Playlist from the 97nd Blues Train, a weekly one hour blues radio show on
Radio Meppel, the Netherlands.

Check out the Blues Train website at
http://www.worldonline.nl/~hsm/blues.htm and when you're there please sign
the guest book.

Tonight on the Blues Train the new album of Root Doctor (Live and in
person) The Doctor is in released by the band.

1. BB King - Never make a move too soon - from the King of the Blues box

2. Albert King - Born under a bad sign - from the blues collection

3. Little Milton - Stormy Monday - the T-Bone Walker classic from the album
"The Blues vol. 1" released by Roots

4. Root Doctor - Let the goodtimes roll - from their latest release "The
doctor is in"

5. Holland K. Smith - Ain't that a bitch - from his album Jungle Jane on
TopCat records

6. BB Queen - Nowhere road - a duet with Koko Taylor from BB's latest
release "Everybody's Favorite" on Mystic Blue

7. KC Brass and Electric - Can I change my mind - the Tyrone Davis hit
single by Kansas City's best horn section from the album "Dangerous
Pleasure" on Blue Mule Records.

8. Root Doctor - The way you do the things you do - see above for details

9. Solid Senders "Beautiful Delilah - from their album "Everything is gonna
be allright" on TRAMP records

10. Ann Peebles - I'm yours - from her latest album on Bullseye Blues
called "Fill this world with love"

11. Root doctor - Let's straighten it out - see above for details.

That concludes this week's Blues Train. If you have questions or if you
want information, please contact Marc at bluestr@worldonline.nl

Take care,

Marc Frijlink

"Life is just a slow train crawling up a hill" John Mayall