James Peterson/Poconos

Stephanie Manna bluemoon@PIPELINE.COM
Fri Jul 11 09:33:57 EDT 1997

Well, you never know how things will turnout in the music biz. I had July
25th,Friday booked for James Peterson in Wilmington,De for the last 2 1/2
months; called to remind him of the contract & come to find out his club
isn't doing well (10 customers on saturday night), so he cancels the date
and wants to reschedule in the future. I told him no way will I
reschedule,got to get on the phone and see if I can save the date. My first
call lands the date at The Rock Club,at Split Rock Resort,1 Lake Dr.,Lake
Harmony. Soooooo....for those attending the Poconos festival:

James Peterson will be performing at The Rock Club, 1 Lake Dr.,Lake
Harmony,Pa on Friday,July 25th from 930-130. I don't know if they have a ski
lift, but I'll find out. Hope to see you there. Stephanie

Once In A Blue Moon
Stephanie Manna
PO Box 197006
Louisville,KY 40259
Agent,manager,publicist for James Peterson.
Check out his website: http://malaco.com/blues/jpeterson