New Otis Spann on Testament

Claudio Caponi ccaponi@marnr.gov.ve
Fri Jul 11 03:29:35 EDT 1997

Hi everybody!

Now that i am happily unemployed, I will be able to come out of lurking
mode more often.

My first message in months is a question on the new release on Testament by
my favorite bluesman, Otis Spann. According to Cdconnection, its release
date was last june and its title is "I live the life..." . Unfortunately,
there is no review or songlist.

Are these the private recordings that someone mentioned a while ago as
waiting for copyright clearance to see the light, or is it just a
compilation of old material?

Waiting for the answer with my fingers crossed...

Claudio Caponi                   " I' ve had my fun..."
Caracas, Venezuela                     Otis Spann