eRIC's BLUES DATE: Jun 30

P.W. Fenton pwfenton@GATE.NET
Wed Jul 9 17:27:11 EDT 1997

At 17:00 7/9/97 -0400, you wrote:
>June 30????      Here we go again.........
>
>Why am I getting this now????  Today is JULY 9!!!  I already got this over a
>week ago.  Is there a problem with the list owners??

The list owners are all O.K.  Pull yourself together.  Count to ten.  Sit
down.  Put your head between your knees.  Take a couple of deep breaths.
Sit back up......... and press delete.

Whew!  That was scary.  I thought we were going to lose you there for a
minute.
Glad I was here to talk you down.  Feels like the sixties all over again.

 ;^)

P.W. Fenton
Tampa, Florida
http://www.gate.net/~pwfenton