Playlist: WYDH 7-4-97 The LA Blues Cruise

Keith Castleberry edsel@ATMORE.GULF.NET
Mon Jul 7 02:38:00 EDT 1997

WYDH 105.9 FM
WASG 550 AM

The "LA" Blues Cruise Playlist for July 4, 1997

Each Show begins with a Mini-Show by Roger "Hurricane" Wilson

1 / Terry Evans / Come  to the River / Audioquest / Come to the River
2 / Clarence Gatemouth Brown / Gate Swings / Verve / Take a Train
3 / Terry Hiatt / Brother Piranha /  Knight /  Never Make your move too
Soon
4 / Matthew Skoller Band / Bone to pick with you / Tongue and Groove /
Love her, don't shove her
5 / Stan Ruffo and the Instigators / Santa Cruise Blues / Bluestraxx /
Surfnet
6 / Curtis Salgado and Terry Robb / Hit it and Quit it / Lucky / Still a
fool
7 / Magic Dick and Jay Geils / Little Car Blues / Rounder / Jumping Blues
8 / Peggy Scott-Adams / Help Yourself / Miss Butch / Help Yourself
9 / Junior Wells / Live at Buddy Guy's Legends / Telarc / Broke and
Hungry
10 / Junior Wells / Live at Buddy Guy's Legends / Telarc / Messing with
the Kid
11 / Mark Hodgson / Extreme Blues / King Snake / Xpress Train
12 / Kim Simmons / Solitaire / Bluewave / Alabama Women
13 / Michelle Wilson / So Emotional / Bullseye / So Emotional
14 / Carl Wyatt and the Rhythm Kings / Suicide Blues / Blue Road /
Sharecropper's Son
15 / Eddie King / Another Cow's Dead / Roesch / Walk night on In
16 / Etta James / Love's been tough on Me / Private Music / Cry like a
rainy Day
17 / Porky Cohen and Michelle Wilson / New Blues Hits / Bullseye /
Trombone
18 / Nolan Struck and King Edward / Brother to Brother / Paula / You
didn't love Me
19 / Mike Dugan and the Blues Mission / All My Blues / RaveOn / Lyin' in
bed
20 / Charlie Musselwhite / Rough News / Point Blank / Rough Dried Woman
21 / Billy Boy Arnold / Blues before sunrise Vol.1 / Delmark / BB Medley
22 / Wallace Coleman / Wallace Coleman / Fishhead / So Long
23 / RJ Mischo and the Teddy Morgan Blues Band / Ready to go / Atomic
Theory / Had my Fun
24 / Ann Rabson / Music makin' Momma / Alligator / Hallelujah I love him
so
25 / JW Williams and the Chi-Town Hustlers / A tribute to Magic Sam /
Evidence / Reconsider Baby
26 / Eddie Shaw and the Wolf Gang / A tribute to Magic Sam / You belong
to Me
27 / Duke Robillard / Dangerous Place / Pointblank / Dangerous Place
28 / Duke Robillard / Dangerous Place / Pointblank / All over you but the
Playing
29 / Grey Piccolo / Red lights / Fantasy / Blue Pepper
30 / Lightning Hopkins / Classic Blues Vol.2 / Ronn / Mr. Charlie
31 / T-Bone Walker / Classic Blues Vol.2 / No do Right
32 / Taj Mahal / Senor Blues / Private Music / Think
33 / Topper Price and the Upsetters / Long way from home / Vent / Carol
34 / Robert "Bilbo" Walker / Promised Land / Rooster / Goin' to the Train
Station
35 / Luther Allison / Reckless / Alligator / You can run, but you can't
Hide
36 / Smokey Wilson / The man from Mars / Bullseye / Don't want to tangle
with Me
37 / Johnny Moeller and Paul Size / Return of the funky Worm / Dallas
Blues Society /  Watch my 32
38 / 13 / 13 / Hightone / HNC
39 / Joe Louis Walker / Great guitars / Mile Hi Club
40 / Ike Cosse / The Lowdown Throwdown / JSP / When I get home
41 / BB Queen / Everybody's Favorite / Mystic / 3 O' Clock in the Morning
42 / Ellen Whyte and Reflex Blue / Different Points of Blue / Amallegory
/ 1-800-blues-4U
43 / Holland K Smith / Jungle Jane / Top Cat / Blood on my Hands
44 / Johnny B. Moore / Troubled World / Delmark / Troubled World
45 / Tommy Castro / Can't Keep a good man Down / Blind Pig / My time
after a while
46 / Lurrie Bell / Too Blues / Delmark / Baby take it Easy
47 / Kenny "Blue" Ray / I'm all of my Life / JSP / No time to waste
48 / Kenny "Blue" Ray / I'm all of my Life / JSP / ‘56 Eldorado
49 / Pine top Perkins / Born in the delta / Telarc / Blues after hours
50 / Snooky Pryor / Mind your own Business / Antone's-Discovery / Good
times bad times
51 / Ronnie Earl and the Broadcasters / The colour of Love / Verve /
Every kind of Man
52 / Sheila Wilcoxson / Backwater Blues / Burnside / No business
53 / Roy Roberts / Every shade of Blue / King Snake / Comin' through the
back Soon
54 / Johnny Basset &the Blues Insurgents / the Detroit Scene / Cannonball
/ I have a good woman
55 / Marcia Ball / Let me play with your poodle / Rounder / Why Women Cry
56 / David Maxwell / Max Piano Blues / Tone cool / Blues don't bother Me

Keith Castleberry
WYDH & WASG
P.O. Box 710
Atmore, AL 36504-0710