Sunflower Festival help requested

Mike Lee mlee@SISNA.COM
Sun Jul 6 22:21:39 EDT 1997

I currently intend to make the trip to the Sunflower Festival, even planned
far enough in advance to have a hotel room reserved.

I plan on arriving on Friday by noonish, and have reserved my room through
Monday night, giving me a little extra time to explore.

So for a first timer what can I expect??
How many stages do they have?
I've seen the list of acts, but when do they start on Friday, Saturday,
etc..?
Most of all what else should I see when I'm in the area?

Obviously I would appreciate any words of wisdom that will help me to make
this the most memorable trip possible.

Thank you in advance for your help!!

m lee