PLAYLIST: Blues Playground WCCC/Htfd 7/06/97

Stew Crossen bfstew@NECA.COM
Sun Jul 6 11:44:44 EDT 1997

TO:             Blues-L newsgroup
FROM:           Beef Stew - WCCC 107FM/1290AM - Hartford, CT - 50,000 watts!
SUBJECT:        The Blues Playground radio program playlist
AIR DATE:       Sunday  -  July 6, 1997  -  8 to 10 am

1st hour
ARTIST  /  SONG  /  ALBUM  /  LABEL

Sherman Robertson/Lookin Up At The Bottom/Here & Now/Code Blue
Carl Weathersby/Killing Floor/Don't Lay Your Blues On Me/Evidence
Janis Joplin/Move Over/Pearl/Columbia
William Clarke/Telephone Is Ringing/Groove Time/Alligator
Delbert McClinton/Standing On Shaky Ground/Live From Austin/Alligator
Scott Henderson/Milk Bone/Dog Party/Mesa
Luther Allison/Back Down South/Live In Montreaux 1976-1994/Ruf
Pat Boyack & The Prowlers/Better Cool Down/Breakin' In/Bullseye
H. Fats & B. Pearl/Blow, Fat Daddy, Blow!/Blow, Fat Daddy, Blow!/Bee Bump
Johnny Winter/Tin Pan Alley/Third Degree/Alligator
Elmore James/Dust My Blues/Best Of Blues Guitar/Pointblank
Dave Hole/You Got The Blues/Ticket To Chicago/Alligator

2nd hour
ARTIST  /  SONG  /  ALBUM  /  LABEL

Storyville/Luck Runs Out/A Piece Of Your Soul/Atlantic
Stevie Ray Vaughan/Crossfire/In Step/Epic
Mitch Woods /Solid Gold Cadillac/Prime Chops Volume 2/Blind Pig
Built For Comfort Blues Band/Think It Over/High Ballin'/Blue Wave
Son Seals/Don't Pick Me For Your Fool/Spontaneous Combustion/Alligator
Johnny Jenkins/Don't Start Me Talkin'/Blessed Blues/Capricorn
Johnny Copeland/Catch Up With The Blues/Catch Up With The Blues/Verve
Lucky Peterson/Don't Cloud Up On Me/Alligator
Deborah Coleman/I Can't Lose/I Can't Lose/Blind Pig
Dan Stevens/Big Boss Man/Future Blues/Millennium
Guitar Shorty/I'm The Clean Up Man/Get Wise To Yourself/Black Top
Larry McCray/Black Magic Woman/Rattlesnake Guitar/Evidence
Stevie Ray Vaughan/Scuttle Buttin'/Couldn't Stand The Weather/Epic

Previous playlists can be viewed at The Blues Playground web site:
http://www.neca.com/~bfstew/
 The Blues Playground Radio Program   Sundays 8am-10am   Hosted by Beef Stew
 WCCC 107FM/1290AM        243 South Whitney Street        Hartford, CT 06105
 bfstew@neca.com     http://www.neca.com/~bfstew/     http://www.wccc.com/

 Reports: Living Blues - The Album Network - FMQB - R&R - The Blues Audience
          Tri-State Blues - The Connecticut Blues Society and Major Labels.