Musical variety (was ladies)

Harry Mc Gonigal blueta2@ENTER.NET
Thu Jul 3 12:07:58 EDT 1997

Iron Mike said:
>While I get a lot of requests for the same old chestnuts like everyone
else, I get more requests for my originals.  While part of this may be
that audiences here are more receptive to originals, it doesn't hurt to
have good originals performed in an effective manner.<

In the early days before I had any recordings out it was much harder to
play original material.  I found as the crowd had something to take home
with them(tapes, then LP's, then CD's) and get aquainted with the songs
they started to request them.  Then after I started getting airplay it
accelerated.  I remember the first time I performed in a strange city
and people in the front row were singing all the words.  That's the
magic of airplay.
RFH.

           "Hot, Blue and Righteous!"
                The Legendary
Rev. Flamin' Harry and the Roadhouse Rockers
      http://www.enter.net/~blueta2
   http://home.ptd.net/~chon/harry/index.html
      "Hot Blues......Cool Tattoos!"