Top 25 albums for June 1997: Comin' Home WBEZ 91.5 FM, Chicago

Njfrantz njfrantz@aol.com
Thu Jul 3 07:50:57 EDT 1997

Comin' Home
WBEZ 91.5 FM
Chicago, IL

Host - Niles Frantz
njfrantz@aol.com

Top 25 albums for June 1997

Artist, Album, Label
1)  Bernard Allison, Keepin' The Blues Alive, Cannonball
2)  Eddie King, Another Cow's Dead, Roesch
3)  Johnnie Taylor, Good Love, Malaco
4)  Luther Allison, Reckless, Alligator
5)  BB Queen, Everybody's Favorite, Mystic Blue
6)  U.P. Wilson, Whirlwind, JSP
7)  Mighty Joe Young, Mighty Man, Blind Pig
8)  Joe Louis Walker, Great Guitars, Verve
9)  R.L. Burnside, Mr. Wizard, Fat Possum/Epitaph
10)  Lurrie Bell, 700 Blues, Delmark
11)  Little Whitt and Big Bo, Moody Swamp Blues, Vent
12)  Corey Harris, Fish Ain't Bitin', Alligator
13)  Little Mack Simmons, Little Mack Is Back, Electro-Fi
14)  Johnny B. Moore, Troubled World, Delmark
15)  Smokey Wilson, The Man From Mars, Bullseye Blues
16)  Carl Weathersby, Don't Lay Your Blues On Me, Evidence
17)  Percy Strother, The Highway Is My Home, Black Magic
18)  Robert Ealey, I Like Music When I Party, Black Top
19)  Magic Slim and the Teardrops, Scufflin', Blind Pig
20)  Various Artists, The Detroit Scene, Cannonball
21)  Syl Johnson, Twilight and Twinight Masters, Collectables
22)  Chris Cain, Somewhere Along The Way, Blind Pig
23)  Cicero Blake, Wives Night Out, Ace
24)  Wesley Jefferson Band, Live from the Do Drop Inn, Repap Promo CD
25)  Sandra Hall, One Drop Will Do You, Ichiban

Comin' Home reports to Living Blues magazine.