Ann Rabson in Montreal, Sherman Robertson in Ottawa

spg spg@drummond.com
Thu Jul 3 07:46:36 EDT 1997

Bon Matin Bluesellers (I'm missing you all),

Does anyone know where Ann Rabson is playing in Montreal this Friday (July
4th) ?
Anyone on the L receiving her News Letter ? ...  George ?

Ditto for Sherman Robertson this Sunday July 6th at the Ottawa Blues Fest:
Does anyone have the time & location of his gig ? Sister of Mercy ? Pat ?
Dale ?

Please anser via private mail, I can't read the "L" regularly ... (Home
connection is busted and I'm using my work account on an exceptional
basis)...

Thanks to All

--
Eric Paul-Hus