Clarksdale or gig ?

Peter Gallagher pega@xs4all.nl
Thu Jul 3 07:05:32 EDT 1997

Ya don't _lose_ either way, Leonard!
But go to Clarksdale!
Think of all the poor suckers like me who CAN'T.
I nearly went this year only I didn't have the money :-7
Play a Muddy number for em down there will ya!
regards,
PeterG

--

Peter Gallagher, Amsterdam, Netherlands            internet: pega@xs4all.nl
" I used to finish every sentence I started, but now I just ...."