NBC: barfight

Jo Hermans Johan.HERMANS@SCIC.CEC.BE
Thu Jul 3 03:41:55 EDT 1997

This is starting to sound like a real barfight. Can the bartender give me another beer, before the fighting really starts ?

Boys, leave this girl alone. I don't mind that she talks about her busband, even he's called Mad Max ;) You aren't jealous, are you ? If you can't stand that, read only the playlists and leave the rest alone. And use private mail to complain, don't annoy anybody else.

Here's my 2 francs for this debate : my girlfriend and I broke up 2 days ago. How's that about a personal message ? Do I now get flamed too ?

[ is this how Americans prepare for the Fourth of July ? Then I prefer the Canadians' First of July ]

Jo Hermans (duck !)

Software Engineer, European Commission
Maintains 'The Antwerp Blues Scene', http://www.innet.be/~jhermans/blues/

Stoelstraat 10 bus 1