Playlist: 30 June 97 "Steepin' in da Blues!"

Dr Gitsdown DrGitsDown@NETCASTING.NET
Wed Jul 2 23:29:20 EDT 1997

"Steepin' in da Blues!"  Playlist for 30 June 97

Artist          Song            LP/CD Title
After One       Loyalty         self titled
Gary Primich    Big Daddy's Coming Home Company Man
John Sebastian & the J-Band             Tappin' That Thing              I Want My Roots
Lady Lotion     Damn Your Eyes  Texas Blues Women
Carl Wyatt & the Rhythm King            Suicide Blues   Suicide Blues
Joe Louis Walker        Just A Little Bit       Live At Slims V2
Lois Brownsey   The Truth About The Blues               The Truth About The Blues
The Blue Notions        Divvy Up                Five White Guys With Glasses
Larry Burton    Skating On Thin Ice             The Blues Just Stay The Same
The Wailin' Walker Band While Your Down There   Buzz Saw Boogie
The Mathew Skoller Band Can't Get Enuff Of Nuthin'      Bone To Pick With You
BB Queen        I'm Quiting This Job            Everybody's Favorite
Nite Cry        For You         Too Cool To Be Blue
Roy Rogers      Love Me Or Leave Me     Rhythm & Groove
Johnny V's Blues AllStars       The Depression Blues    If My Daddy Could See Me Now

Holland K. Smith        Lay It On Me    Jungle Jane
Clarence Gatemouth Bown Blues Power     Long Way Home
Kenny Blue Ray  Bluesman For Life       In All My Life
Mike Dugan & the Blues Mission  Nuthin' But The Blues   All My Blues
Root Doctor     Cheatin' On You The Doctor Is In
Jelly Roll Kings        Fishin' Musician        Off Yonder Wall
Johnnie Johnson I'm Goin' Fishin'       Johnnie Be Back
Sonny Terry & Alek Seward               Rock Me Mamma   Steeped In The Blues Tradition
Catfish Keith   Way Out West    Fresh Fish
Rockie Charles  Born For You    Born For You
The Voodudes    I'm Ashamed Of Myself   Wake The Dead
King Johnson    Where My Baby Might Be  Cats & Dogs
Mighty Sam McClain              Where You Been So Long  Sledge Hammer Soul & Downhome
Blues
Ellen Whyte     If You See My Baby      A Different Point Of Blue

Dr. GitsDown Reports Monthly To Living Blues & Weekly Playlists to Blues-L.
Thanks Go Out To The Artists & Record Labels That Are Providing the Support
to Make "Steepin' in da Blues" Alaska's Number One Blues Show! Get Onto the
Alaskan Airwaves and into the Alaskan Blues Scene Now! If you have music
that should be in this list and it's not then chances are the Doctor hasn't
received it.

E-Mail: any Questions, Comments, or Requests You May Have

Don "Dr. GitsDown" Brown  < DrGitsDown@netcasting.net >
"Steepin' in Da Blues!"  KRUA 88.1 FM Anchorage Alaska
View Weekly Playlists @ < http://www.netcasting.net/steepin >